We’re bringing you our top 5 links this week. It includes a cool client, skateboarding and some other hidden gems! Feel free to share what you were able to dig up on the web this week, we’d love to check it out!
- We cater for this amazing woman, enough said! Read more about Isabel Rojas-Williams, on the KCET website.
- George Best Foundation. Learn about the man who inspired this foundation on their website, HERE.
- Three filmmakers have a hope to create a film that will provide a vehicle to educate, enlighten and inspire change – in the spirit of Professor Chomsky and his work. Learn more on their Kickstarter page.
- Afghanistan holds the title for the highest rate of female participation in skateboarding out of any country in the world. Who knew? Check out the photos & learn more, HERE.
- We love Google’s video for 2013. Be sure to watch it and reflect on all that has happened this year! You can find it on their website, HERE.